NOTICE: NAWCC will be conducting server maintenance Tuesday, August 5th starting at 8:30 AM EDT
(target completion: 5:00 PM EDT). All sites at nawcc.org will be unavailable during that period.
NAWCC WEB PROPERTIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Copyright © 2013 NAWCC Inc., all rights reserved.
All rights reserved. Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. Any use by you of the NAWCC Website or its affiliated webpages will be deemed your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
Proprietary Rights. This World Wide Website is the property of NAWCC Inc. and is protected by United States and International copyright laws. All copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property rights in this site are the property of NAWCC Inc., excepting third-party advertising materials displayed on these pages with the permission of their legal owner. All rights are reserved, with the exception of the contents of the
You may retrieve these materials solely for your own personal, noncommercial use and may download them to your own hard disk or send them to a computer printer solely for that purpose. You may not otherwise commercially copy, modify, sell, or redistribute the aforementioned material for compensation of any kind, or publish, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise distribute any portion of this site without the express written permission of NAWCC Inc. or its agents.
This material may be used in classroom projects, for term papers, and the like, under the educational strictures of Fair Use. For such permission, please contact the National Watch & Clock Museum.
*WATCH & CLOCK BULLETIN Articles
All the material in the WATCH & CLOCK BULLETIN is copyrighted by the NAWCC, Inc., and no article or any part of it shall be copied by anyone. Limited copying may be permitted by first requesting permission in writing and receiving permission in writing, but acknowledgement of the source is mandatory adjacent to the copied article. An author may have copyrighted his article, in which case permission to copy must be obtained from the author.
1. Responsibility for Content. Portions of these pages provide users an opportunity to exchange ideas and information. These ideas and information do not necessarily reflect the views of the NAWCC. The NAWCC reserves the right, but has no obligation, to edit or delete material which it deems to be illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate. NAWCC Inc. expressly disclaims any responsibility for the reliability of information communicated by third parties through these pages or for any claims or losses resulting from its use.
2. Related Sites. This site links to other Internet sites which contain information posted by persons unrelated to the NAWCC. The NAWCC does not endorse or control these external Internet sites, makes no warranties or representations about information located there, and does not endorse any commercial products, vendors or other persons or items referred to at or associated with such sites.
3. Your Postings. You may not post or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate material to this site. By posting or submitting material, you represent that you have all necessary rights to do so and that transmission or other uses of these materials will not infringe any rights of any persons. You agree that NAWCC Inc. may reproduce, transmit and make any other use of the material. You also agree to indemnify NAWCC Inc. from any damage, loss or expense which it may incur as a result of material you post or transmit to this site.
4. Warranty Disclaimer. NAWCC Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to these pages or their contents, including without limitation material communicated by third-parties, which are provided for use "as is." NAWCC Inc. does not warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or will unfailingly meet your requirements. NAWCC Inc. EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Under no circumstances shall NAWCC Inc. or its affiliates or suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, including lost data or lost profits, arising in any respect in connection to the NAWCC or your use of these pages.
5. Jurisdiction. This site is operated from the NAWCC offices in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, USA. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania as they apply to contracts entered into and performed entirely within Pennsylvania, within the purview of applicable Federal statutes.