- Watch & Clock Bulletin
- Mart & Highlights
- NAWCC Books
- Other Resources
Mart & Highlights
Watch & Clock Bulletin new
Watch & Clock Bulletin
The Watch & Clock Bulletin, a peer-reviewed journal, is published six times a year: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, and November/December. Each issue averages nine articles and about a dozen regular features.The Watch & Clock Bulletin features the following:
• Fascinating articles with abundant illustrations about people and companies, and artistic and technical aspects of timekeeping
• Answers from experts to clock and watch questions
• Book and other media reviews.
• Members' opinions and comments.
• Research findings and requests.
• News and announcements of chapter, regional, and National activities
• Education news.
Special features in specific issues, include the following:
February contains the annual Watch & Clock Bulletin Index.
December, April, and August issues list Chapter Officers of the 150 NAWCC chapters
April announces Award Recipients
June features a Call for Nominations and presents a Donor Recognition List
October includes the State of the Association reports from NAWCC Officers and Committees.
Prospective authors should see ARTICLE GUIDELINES on our website,