- Watch & Clock Bulletin
- Mart & Highlights
- NAWCC Books
- Other Resources
Mail-in: Complete the registration form and mail with payment or charge card information to NAWCC Attn: Workshops 514 Poplar Street, Columbia, PA 17512
Walk-in: Come in person to NAWCC National Offices. Regular Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 am-4:45pm (3:45pm on Fridays). Closed major holidays.
Telephone-in: Call for credit card registration, 717-684-8261 ext.237. Regular Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:00 pm.
Fax-in: Fax your completed enrollment form with payment information to 717-684-0878, Attention: Workshops.
Online: Register for Workshops via the website: Create an account if not already an NAWCC member and log-on to browse, review, and sign-up for workshops. You will be contacted by telephone if problems arise with your on-line registration.
• Dates listed are beginning and ending dates.
• All workshops have an early bird registration discount as well as a discount for current NAWCC members. If you wish to save on your registration consider registering for the workshop at least 45 days in advance to receive the early bird discount or become a member of the NAWCC.
• All workshops have a maximum enrollment limit beyond which no additional students may be added and a minimum class size, which must be reached before a class will be taught. These limits vary depending upon the nature of the class and the available instructional space. You could be placed on a waiting list if a course is full at the time of your registration. Those on a waiting list will be taken on a first come, first serve basis.
• The NAWCC reserves the right to add or delete a course, change times, or instructors at its discretion.
• Enrollment form with payment may be completed any time, provided the enrollment form with check or credit card information is received at least one week prior to your workshop starting date. You will not be considered registered for the course unless full payment has been received.
• A charge will be made for all checks returned to the NAWCC as uncollectible, for any reason.
Enrollment is limited in our workshops, so once you have been accepted your participation is important to us - we are counting on you to attend. If you must withdraw from a course, we provide the following refund policy:
• Withdraw more than 30 days before the start of workshop and we will refund all monies paid, less a $25 processing fee.
• Withdraw one month to one week before the start of workshop and we will refund 50% of the workshop fee, less a $25 processing fee.
• No refunds will be issued one week prior to when a workshop begins or after a workshop has started.
• If the NAWCC cancels a workshop, all paid participants will receive a 100% refund of tuition and fees.
1. Lodging: If you will be staying in the area overnight during the course of the workshop, a local list of lodgings will be provided with your confirmation letter for you to review.
2. Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation after your registration is processed, if you have a question please contact us.
3. Need Disability Assistance? If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance, or if you have anyquestions about handicapped accessibility, call 717-684-8261 ext.237.
4. Cancelled Workshops: Occasionally it is necessary to cancel or postpone a workshop. We will try to reach you, so please make sure we have contact information.