Wall Clock, c. 1895
Established in 1857, the Waterbury Clock Company recruited the talents of brothers Chauncy and Nobel Jerome. This eight-day, weight-driven wall clock called "Study No. 4" was introduced a decade before Waterbury's major expansion which began in 1900.
Donated by Claudia & Harry Linter, In Memory of Ray Heisey
October 21, 2005
Copyright © 2005 National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors