The NAWCC maintains a list of speakers to give educational programs to NAWCC Chapters, schools, civic organizations, museums, historical societies and other non-profit organizations.
Presentations are in-person and vary from 30 to 60 minutes. Arrangements regarding availability, equipment, travel requirements, and incidental expenses, if any, are made directly with the speaker. The NAWCC does not review or approve lectures on the Speakers Bureau list.
Interested in giving lectures?
The NAWCC education department is looking for members who have prepared horological presentations and would like to share their expertise with others. Please Contact Educational Programs for more information.
Promote Your Meeting in the Mart
The happenings at Chapter meetings in the United States and worldwide appear in the bimonthly Mart & Highlights. Promote your Chapter meetings in every issue.
A wide range of topics covering every aspect of time and timekeeping is available to Chapters for educational programs. These include webinars and podcasts that require only an internet connection and speakers.
Interested in Starting a Chapter?
To start a chapter in your area, contact us for details.
NAWCC Chapter Documents
- April 2012 Chapter Relations Newsletter161.31 KB
- January 2013 Chapter Relations Newsletter378.94 KB
- May 2014 Chapter Relations Newsletter328.07 KB
- October 2014 Chapter Relations Newsletter388.09 KB
- May 2015 Chapter Relations Newsletter410.74 KB
- October 2015 Chapter Relations Newsletter416.10 KB
- May 2016 Chapter Relations Newsletter863.72 KB
- October 2016 Chapter Relations Newsletter643.26 KB
- May 2017 Chapter Relations Newsletter672.86 KB
- October 2017 Chapter Relations Newsletter1.22 MB
- May 2018 Chapter Relations Newsletter2.02 MB
- October 2018 Chapter Relations Newsletter1.52 MB
- May 2019 Chapter Relations Newsletter1.92 MB
- October 2019 Chapter Relations Newsletter1.56 MB
- May 2020 Chapter Relations Newsletter1.76 MB
- October 2020 Chapter Relations Newsletter1.40 MB
- May 2021 Newsletter1.70 MB
- October 2021 Newsletter1.55 MB
- Exemption Requirements (US Chapters)50.78 KB
- Subordinate Chapter Resolution44.68 KB
- Small Chapter Filing Exemption Info12.91 KB
- IRS Group Exemption Rules32.82 KB
- IRS Group Exemption Letter180.50 KB
- IRS 990-N Online Filing Instructions1.80 MB
- Chapter FAQ – IRS Form 990-N e-Postcard176.95 KB
- IRS Group Exemption Summary346.90 KB