The NAWCC maintains a list of speakers to give educational programs to NAWCC Chapters, schools, civic organizations, museums, historical societies and other non-profit organizations.
Presentations are in-person and vary from 30 to 60 minutes. Arrangements regarding availability, equipment, travel requirements, and incidental expenses, if any, are made directly with the speaker. The NAWCC does not review or approve lectures on the Speakers Bureau list.
Interested in giving lectures?
The NAWCC education department is looking for members who have prepared horological presentations and would like to share their expertise with others. Please Contact Educational Programs for more information.
Promote Your Meeting in the Mart
The happenings at Chapter meetings in the United States and worldwide appear in the bimonthly Mart & Highlights. Promote your Chapter meetings in every issue.
A wide range of topics covering every aspect of time and timekeeping is available to Chapters for educational programs. These include webinars and podcasts that require only an internet connection and speakers.
Interested in Starting a Chapter?
To start a chapter in your area, contact us for details.
NAWCC Chapter Documents
- Exemption Requirements (US Chapters)50.78 KB
- Subordinate Chapter Resolution44.68 KB
- Small Chapter Filing Exemption Info12.91 KB
- IRS Group Exemption Rules32.82 KB
- IRS Group Exemption Letter180.50 KB
- IRS 990-N Online Filing Instructions1.80 MB
- Chapter FAQ – IRS Form 990-N e-Postcard176.95 KB
- IRS Group Exemption Summary346.90 KB