Become a Member
Sign up for a Membership
If you collect watches or clocks, study horology, or are fascinated by time, NAWCC membership is perfect for you.
Membership includes the following benefits:
- Six issues of the Watch & Clock Bulletin, filled with in-depth articles and photos
- Six issues of the Mart & Highlights, NAWCC’s marketplace for members
- Opportunities to buy, sell and trade at NAWCC events and Chapter Meetings
- Free or Discounted admission to 250+ facilities in the Association of Science and Technology Centers ASTC Passport Program
- Unlimited visits to the National Watch & Clock Museum plus Gift Shop discounts
- Research privileges at the world’s largest horological Library & Research Center
- Digital access to nearly a century of NAWCC publications
- Online Forums to discuss every aspect of timepiece collecting, history, and repair
- Discounts on a variety of services: Special Member Discounts
Regular membership dues do not cover the costs of the largest horological organization in the world. Your Sustaining Membership will support NAWCC’s mission of horological education and preservation.
List your business in the Business Directory to promote yourself and support NAWCC. By advertising on the NAWCC website and in its publications, you also promote your business to some 10,000 members and thousands of other collectors, scholars and educators who visit the NAWCC website every week.
Prefer to enroll by mail?
Your personal information is used for NAWCC purposes only.
We will not share, sell, or authorize any third party to use your personal information for commercial purposes without your permission.
Read our Digital Privacy Statement.